Territory Account Executive
Seeking Sales Representatives across several territories within the United States.
BRINC Drones is striving to help all first responders by making products that quickly and effectively respond to 911 calls. Our vision is to have a mesh drone network system that gets to a 911 call in seconds rather than minutes or hours. This allows our responders to get eyes on what’s happening whether it be a fire, medical emergencies, violence, or search and rescue. This vision is already in the works with a product called LEMUR which helps SWAT teams safely enter a building without putting the suspect or officers in danger. We here at BRINC are excited to hire the best talent on the planet to help us bring this vision to a reality.
Do you enjoy getting out and visiting customers in person? Are you an experienced sales professional who thrives in relationship driven, high-volume sales? We are looking for highly motivated Territory Account Executives to join us in growing BRINC's sales nation-wide. In this role, you will be responsible for owning your schedule and driving sales within a specific, pre-defined Area of Responsibility (hereafter referred to as AOR). You will conduct demonstrations and meetings with state and local law enforcement agencies onsite throughout your assigned AOR and will be the face of BRINC Drones to many of these agencies. What separates this role from many others is that the technology you'll bring to police agencies and other first responders will directly impact their ability to diffuse dangerous situations, use less force and, ultimately, save lives. A successful candidate for this position will possess excellent communication and organization skills and will have the dedication and drive to assist BRINC in providing superior customer service to end users. The ideal candidate will be passionate about and genuinely bought into the mission of BRINC Drones; to keep people safe in dangerous situations.
- Manage the accounts within a defined AOR, including frequent travel to meet with prospective customers onsite
- Conduct weekly meetings with the sales team to go over all sales opportunities and provide feedback and resources to help when necessary.
- Work with Regional Managers frequently to make sure tactical initiatives are being met so that BRINC can meet company-wide Strategic Sales Objectives.
- Maintain visibility of all opportunities within the AOR.
- Provide accurate and timely feedback related to new team initiatives and workflows.
- Develop relationships with end users through establishing trust and ensuring coherent messaging.
- Partner cross-functionally with the Customer Success team to ensure the end user experience is consistently positive.
- 3+ years of high volume, direct sales experience (SaaS, technology sales experience is nice-to-have)
- Experience managing large territories with hundreds of accounts (250+ is preferred)
- Ability and desire to travel within your defined territory 3+ days/week (mostly car travel, with possibility of short flights)
- Demonstrated client service skills, including: clear communication, timeline establishment, warm personality that reflects our brand and attention to detail
- Comfortable talking to people at all levels, including senior leadership.
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Proactive and self-sufficient in the ambiguity of a small team environment.
- Passionate about company culture, connecting teams, and effective remote work.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Google Workspace and HubSpot CRM.
- Experience in the military or law enforcement is not a requirement but may be a plus.
BRINC Culture Values:
- Try the hard stuff
- Be innovative - Invent the future
- Move fast
- Listen to end-users
- Strive for excellence
- Don’t build a dystopia
- Be frugal
- Save lives through technology
If you’re interested in this role and in joining BRINC, we hope you’ll apply. We’d love to review your application and get to know more about you!
Brinc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is resolute in cultivating an environment that promotes safety, diversity, inclusion and equity. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering every employee so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need, please let our recruiting team know - we strive to provide appropriate accommodation and assistance.
Benefits and perks listed below may vary based on the nature of your employment with Brinc and/or the country within which you work
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for our employees and their families
- 401K plan
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Paid time off
- Flexible work environment
- Orca pass (for those in Puget Sound)
- Free parking (Seattle office)
- Free snacks, drinks and espresso (Seattle office)
This role is salaried and offers a competitive commission structure + equity.
Target annual salary is $90,000-$120,000 (experience and location dependent) + OTE of $250,000+.