Enterprise Account Executive
BRINC Drones is striving to help all first responders by making products that quickly and effectively respond to 911 calls. Our vision is to have a mesh drone network system that responds to a 911 call in seconds rather than minutes or hours. This allows our responders to have a real-time view of what’s happening whether it be a fire, medical emergency, crime in progress, or search & rescue. This vision is already in the works with a product called LEMUR which helps SWAT teams safely enter a building without putting the suspect or officers in danger. We here at BRINC are excited to hire the best talent on the planet to help us bring this vision to a reality.
BRINC is a leading technology solutions provider that specializes in delivering innovative hardware and software solutions to public safety and government organizations. We empower organizations with cutting-edge technology to enhance their safety, security and situational awareness. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Enterprise Account Executive with a strong background in selling hardware and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions to public safety agencies. State, Local, and SLED experience is a plus. Public safety including law enforcement sales experience is a plus.
As an Enterprise Account Executive with hardware and SaaS experience, you will be responsible for driving sales and revenue growth within the public safety sector. You will identify early adopters and drive business within named accounts by engaging key decision-makers, building relationships, and providing consultative sales support to identify and address customers' technology needs. Your deep knowledge of hardware solutions and experience with SaaS offerings will allow you to deliver comprehensive and customized technology solutions to customers, ensuring their long-term success.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities within the public safety and State, Local, and Education (SLED) sector.
- Develop and maintain a strong pipeline of potential customers through proactive prospecting and networking.
- Build and nurture relationships with key stakeholders, including C-level/command staff executives in public safety, IT directors, city councils and other political stakeholders, procurement managers, within public safety organizations.
- Conduct thorough needs assessments to understand customers' technology requirements and pain points.
- Present and demonstrate hardware and SaaS solutions effectively, showcasing the value proposition and benefits to customers.
- Collaborate with technical teams to develop comprehensive and tailored proposals and solutions that meet customers' specific needs.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to ensure mutually beneficial agreements for both the customer and the company.
- Close sales opportunities and meet or exceed assigned revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging technologies in the SLED sector.
- Provide regular sales forecasts, reports, and updates to management.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven track record of success as an Account Executive, selling hardware and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions to public safety and SLED customers.
- Deep understanding of the SLED market, including the procurement process and decision-making structure within government and educational institutions.
- Strong knowledge of hardware and SaaS solutions
- Familiarity with SaaS offerings and experience in positioning and selling cloud-based solutions.
- Experience selling future state products and services.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, with a focus on building long-term customer relationships.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including technical experts and customer support.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with customers and attend industry events.
BRINC Culture Values:
- Try the hard stuff
- Be innovative - Invent the future
- Move fast
- Listen to end-users
- Strive for excellence
- Don’t build a dystopia
- Be frugal
- Save lives through technology
If you’re interested in this role and in joining BRINC, we hope you’ll apply. We’d love to review your application and get to know more about you!
Employment & Benefits
BRINC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is resolute in cultivating an environment that promotes safety, diversity, inclusion and equity. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering every employee so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need, please let our recruiting team know - we strive to provide appropriate accommodation and assistance.
Benefits and perks listed below may vary based on the nature of your employment with Brinc and/or the country within which you work
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for our employees and their families
- 401K plan
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Paid time off
- Flexible work environment
- Orca pass (for those in Puget Sound)
- Free parking
- Free snacks, drinks and espresso (Seattle office)
This role is salaried and offers a competitive commission structure + equity.
The target annual salary for this role is $110,000-$140,000 (experience and location dependent) + OTE of $350,000.