Senior Content Marketer
We are making India’s e-commerce businesses successful by giving them the power of Amazon-prime like logistics.
Modern eCommerce consumers want the same & next-day delivery. But the infrastructure in India can’t keep up. 80% of eCommerce parcels outside Amazon reach customers in 5-10 days.
- India’s eCommerce demand is highly fragmented, yet 90% of brands ship from a central warehouse
- If platforms & brands don’t offer prime-like shipping timelines, customers don’t buy
- High fixed investments, rigid contracts & tech complexity makes prime-like fulfillment infrastructure inaccessible to online brands
Enter WareIQ. WareIQ allows eCommerce companies to compete with Amazon service levels by bringing their average timelines from 5-10 days to next-day.
- We’re a software-only platform that connects a nationwide network of fulfillment centers and last-mile couriers centralizing all tools in a single platform
- Ownership of logistics SLAs by WareIQ fulfillment experts
- Micro-fulfillment model billed on usage with no minimums
- Onboarding in 7 days vs 3-6 months
WareIQ is backed by leading global investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Flexport, Pioneer Fund, Soma Capital and Emles Venture Partner
About the role
Having found exceptional product/market fit, we’re in the midst of transitioning from ‘start-up’ to ‘scale-up’, and looking for a content writer/senior content marketer to be a part of a brilliant, passionate marketing team at WareIQ building a solid brand and contributing to the business outcomes. As a content marketer, you are expected to deliver critical content that educates, enables, and guides our audience towards better customer engagement & enhanced contribution to business outcomes.
- Understand our target audience (d2c founders/ops leaders/last-mile delivery heads) in India in a highly detailed manner. Deep-dive into their pain points, use cases, the way they prefer to evaluate and buy logistics solutions & write compelling content based on this understanding
- Consolidate your learnings and insights to build high-value thought leadership content in the form of whitepapers, blogs, case studies, web content, datasheets, presentations, etc.
- Use SEO guidelines to optimize content for search engines
- Proofread, review, edit and publish the content (self-written & articles from freelancers) while ensuring there is all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Work cross-functionally with teams and key stakeholders to understand our customer’s pain points, generate content ideas and create detailed outlines for paid, product, event marketing & sales teams
- Identify & implement the best practices followed by other players in the same industry
- 1-3+ years of experience in content writing
- Experience in b2b saas, tech industry where content/blog is one of the major sources of lead acquisition
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, English, Journalism, Marketing, or related communications field
- 80%+ in 10th & 12th; 80% in bachelor’s (if the candidate is a fresher)
- Flawless creative writing, excellent grammar, and editing skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in curating content for Email Marketing, Performance Campaign, Customer Journey, Website, and App copy
- Experience in content marketing for youtube (preferable)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced startup environment
Knowledge of CMS systems (WordPress), SEO copywriting, Web content creation, blogging, google doc, MS word, thought leadership content, adobe photoshop (good to have)