📬 About Stable
Stable provides companies with a business address and virtual mailbox so they can manage their mail online.
Over 1400 companies like Jeeves, Indiegogo, and Airbyte use us – from startups that just need a business address to incorporate to growth stage businesses processing 1000s of pieces of mail a month.
The growth we’ve seen has been fueled by a change in the world — no longer is a business tied to physical proximity or geography.
Whether it's to incorporate, open a bank account, sign a contract, or another imperative business task, institutions make antiquated assumptions about the way businesses now operate — requiring physical addresses, demanding wet signatures, communicating through only physical mail.
For modern companies, especially those that have gone virtual, this is a painful experience that doesn't make sense for the new way of work — our mission is to fix this.
Starting with business addresses and mail, we take the complex, archaic systems that make company-building painful and turn them into delightful experiences — so that modern businesses have the tools they need to move forward faster.
We're backed by leading Silicon Valley investors like Y Combinator, Craft Ventures, Shakti, Hustle Fund, and founders from companies like Lattice, Apartment List, and FlexJobs.
This is an opportunity to experience working at an early-stage startup and directly impact the future of how remote and distributed companies are built.
We're actively growing and are looking to 3x this year.
As a marketing intern, you'll help our Growth team execute on work that gets us there.
Here are some examples of what you might be doing during your internship:
- Help execute and analyze experiments to increase conversion rate on our site
- Create a content strategy for Linkedin and Twitter
- Help create playbooks to scale our outbound engine
- Brainstorm new ideas on how to grow Stable
This internship is ideal for someone smart and scrappy who is excited about working at an early-stage startup. A marketing or growth background is preferred but we are open to people from other disciplines.
😀 Who you are
- Driven by impact: You consistently see the possibility in what could be. The idea that you can make the future better than the present is exciting — and you want to be surrounded by others that share this ambition.
- Learn by doing: You are motivated by results, and naturally understand which problems are most important to solve first. When challenges arise, you believe the best way to solve them is by tackling them head on.
- Form deep relationships: You can easily put yourself in others’ shoes and enjoy understanding varying perspectives. You’ve found a result of this tendency are relationships you care about deeply.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Availability of 30+ hours per week from May through August
- Comfortable solving ambiguous, complex problems
- Bonus points if you are active on any social platform
🎁 What we offer
- Paid internship
- Work from anywhere within US time zones (GMT-5 to GMT-10) 💻
📨 Interested in applying?
Send us an email at email@example.com with your Linkedin and responses to:
- Why you'd be a good fit
- 3 marketing tactics Stable should test