Senior Full Stack Engineer
Income inequality is rising and 1 in 4 Americans have $0 saved for retirement. We understand that most people want to take advantage of their employer benefits—like a 401(k) program or employee stock purchase program—but they might not be able to afford losing hundreds of dollars in paycheck deductions every month. That’s why we built Lendtable: We help our customers max out their benefits and give them the money to replace their contributions, so they can secure their financial future without losing the money they need for daily expenses. We are venture-backed by Y Combinator, Valor Equity Partners, Softbank, and heavy hitters like the former COO of Venmo and the President of Impossible Foods.
We are looking for a full stack engineer that is comfortable taking a high degree of ownership for their program vision and execution of ideas. Beyond a strong engineering, data storage/modeling, visualization, and front-end background, a successful candidate will have experience successfully working on unstructured problems, building a scalable infrastructure, strong communication skills and easily adapting to changing roadmaps.
- Design, implement, and maintain data-driven web applications
- Manage the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Oversee the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process
- Must be willing to work onsite in our San Francisco, CA office post COVID restrictions
- 5+ years of software engineering experience at startups or tech companies
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A curiosity when tackling complex business problems
- Working knowledge of the saving/investing/lending/fintech space
- Experience at high-growth, venture-backed startups or top tier technology companies
The expected salary range for this position is $160,000 to $190,000. The actual offer will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by relevant business considerations, including the final candidate’s qualifications, years of experience, and skillset.
We have a team culture that encourages innovation and is inclusive of all backgrounds. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Lendtable’s building is not ADA compliant, and we understand the barrier this may potentially cause. If you are disabled as defined by the ADA, Lendtable will work with you to accommodate you and your situation which may include working from home and/or other accommodations fit for your situation.