Web3 Growth Lead
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Fire’s mission is to make Web3 simple, so anybody can access an open internet safely. We believe Web3 should be “idiot proof”, but right now it isn’t even “expert proof.”
Fire is your guide in Web3 today. Download the chrome extension and see exactly what is going in and out of you wallet in a human readable format. Whether Fire is making sense of a simple staking transaction or stopping you from getting scammed and getting rekt, we’ve always got your back.
We’re also building the infrastructure to make Web3 simple for all. We want to redefine how you interact and create on-chain for the everyday user to the most hardcore user.
Let’s build a safer and simpler web that anybody can access.
This role can be based in San Francisco, Miami, or remote.
What You'll Do:
- Strategize user acquisition strategies, lifecycle programs, and growth loops to acquire and retain users for our products.
- Develop content for our users, working with internal stakeholders and external partners. Specifically, working across Twitter, short-form video content (Youtube, TikTok, etc.), and writing longer-form editorial content.
- Build our brand with crypto users, working across organic social, community, and partnerships.
- Manage and grow our community across Discord and other social channels.
- Collaborate with the product and growth marketing team to craft value props and provide input to the product roadmap.
- Source and execute on partnerships to increase brand awareness and drive new users.
What You Have:
- Obsessed with web3 space and desire to build a generational company in the industry. Experience building and operating in the Web3 space preferred.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, able to work independently and effectively in a results-oriented, efficient environment.
- Strong writing skills suitable for blog posts and Twitter.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn how to approach building a business.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to take on tasks outside of your comfort zone.
Why you might be excited about Fire:
- We’re growing super fast: Over 50k wallets and over 1m+ simulations have already been performed on Fire since our launch in late October.
- Build the next generation of user experiences of Web3: You will be part of the next generation of how users use crypto and Web3.
- Launch new product lines from scratch: From initial idea and rapid user testing to world-class products used by millions of consumers - you'll love every step of the way. Be a part of shaping our roadmap and helping us execute.
- Tangible impact and quick feedback loops: Our team members have shipped features that have doubled metrics overnight. Say bye to waiting weeks or months before anything fun happens…
- Shape our product culture from the ground up. You'll help define our product processes, values, working rhythms and more.
- We're backed by Atomic. When entrepreneurs co-found with Atomic, they team up with an experienced group of operators who have started dozens of companies, and created billions of dollars in enterprise value. Industry disruptors like Bungalow, Found, Hims and Hers, Homebound, OpenStore, and Replicant all started at Atomic along with dozens more. Atomic was founded in 2012 by serial entrepreneur Jack Abraham.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please review our CCPA policies here.