Senior Technical Program Manager
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Friday, December 29, 2023
Cardiosense is a digital health company that operates at the intersection of wearable technology and artificial intelligence to improve patient health. Our mission is to use physiological waveform data to predict cardiac illness and enable early interventions so people can enjoy healthier, longer lives.
To achieve our mission we are building a physiological waveform AI platform to develop predictive biomarkers to detect and manage cardiac disease. The company has developed a suite of novel digital tools, multi-sensor devices, and analysis algorithms for use by care providers to detect clinical worsening earlier, inform personalized therapy, and improve patient outcomes.
Our team brings together experts in data science, electronics, and healthcare and has partnered with leading healthcare and academic institutions to introduce the next generation of patient waveform monitoring and analytics solutions.
What you will be doing:
You will be an integral member of Software and Hardware development and productization workflow. You will work closely with engineering, product, and project teams to deliver and execute our roadmap. Specifically, you will collaborate with engineering on sprint planning, stand ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives. You will use the Jira dashboard to help with various reporting and Confluence to provide program updates to the core and leadership team. Additionally, you will work closely with the engineering team on various KPIs to improve overall execution process and deliverables.
What we need to see:
- Bachelor’s in electrical engineering or computer science or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of program management experience in a similar or related role.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Agile project management methodologies.
- Experience with Jira to the point that you can comfortably guide an engineering team on how to use these tools and implement them in an agile/scrum manner.
- Proven track record of being well organized, detail oriented, and having excellent listening skills, in an environment with shifting priorities and changing requirements.
- Ability to think long-term and build consensus to make programs successful.
- Experience in leading technical products from inception to large scale user adoption.
- Outstanding skills in prioritizing and building alignment.
- Experience collaborating with teams, customers, and partners.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Deep understanding of medical device development processes and FDA 510(k) deliverables and QMS essentials.
- Prior Program Management experience with medical device industry.
- PMP certification and/or MBA a plus.
- Passion for delivering software, libraries, and SDKs.
- Hands-on experience with Agile tools and processes.
Cardiosense is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.