Shipping & Receiving Specialist
BRINC Drones is striving to help all first responders by making products that quickly and effectively respond to 911 calls. Our vision is to have an autonomous mesh drone network system that gets to a 911 call in seconds rather than minutes or hours. This allows our responders to get eyes on what’s happening whether it be a fire, medical emergencies, violence, or search and rescue. This vision is already in the works with a product called LEMUR which helps SWAT teams safely enter a building without putting the suspect or officers in danger. We here at BRINC are excited to hire the best talent on the planet to help us bring this vision to reality.
We're looking for an experienced Shipping & Receiving Specialist to receive, sort, stock and ship all incoming and outgoing inventory. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with up and downstream customers and manage shipping schedules for recurring and one-off requests. You will also have latitude and ownership of processes and methods related to your line of work. We're a highly collaborative team in a dynamic environment, so we'd love to find a person who thrives in this space!
Shipping and Receiving Responsibilities:
- Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
- Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and member-ready area.
- Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
- Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
- Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
- Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
Shipping and Receiving Qualifications/Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Suites (Office, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Ability to scan and sort incoming and outgoing stock
- Experience with receiving, stocking, and stacking
- Experience with pulling, packing, and loading
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Strong attention to detail
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 6 months logistics, retail, or customer service experience
- Forklift Certification preferred
BRINC Culture Values
● Try the Hard Stuff
● Move Fast
● Don’t Build Dystopia
● Strive for Excellence
● Be Innovative
● Be Frugal
● Listen to End-Users
● Save Lives through Technology
If you’re interested in this role and in joining BRINC, we hope you’ll apply. We’d love to review your application and get to know more about you!
Brinc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is resolute in cultivating an environment that promotes safety, diversity, inclusion and equity. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering every employee so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need, please let our recruiting team know - we strive to provide appropriate accommodation and assistance.
Benefits and perks listed below may vary based on the nature of your employment with BRINC and/or the country within which you work
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for our employees and their families
- 401K plan
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Paid time off
- Flexible work environment
- Orca pass (for those in Puget Sound)
- Free parking (Seattle and Las Vegas sites)
- Free snacks, drinks and espresso (Seattle office)
Pay range: $20-28/hour. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.